Our photo booths are the REAL DEAL! Your guests will be impressed with this professional commercial-size photo booth. Guest and host alike will take home memories to last a lifetime.
Here are some of the venues where a photo booth can turn an ordinary event into a memorable one:
For pricing and rental availability, contact us today.
|Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs
FEATURES OF PHOTO BOOTH:
- Fastest photo booth in the industry. Print, dry & slice in under 7.5 seconds.
- Large 19” easy-to-use touch screen.
- High-quality, commercial-grade 2×6 double strip.
- Choice of black & white or color prints.
- Option to record 30 personal video messages.
- Option of a digital flipbook with all photos and videos from the event.
- Option to customize welcome screen.
- Option to customize photos with text, color, and logos.
- Option to Facebook real time from booth.
- Optional LED Lighting package.
Requirements for rental of a photo booth:
- The unit comes on high-density caster wheels. Must be able to wheel into location. The surface needs to be smooth. Photo Booth cannot be lifted into place.
- Power requirements are a standard 120V outlet.
- Deposit of $100 to reserve a photo booth. The deposit is applied to the balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the power requirements for a photo booth?
Answer: 120V standard outlet. We prefer to have a dedicated line.
2. Can the booth go outside?
Answer: Yes as long as it is in a covered area, to protect from the elements IE Rain. We do offer tents at a reduced cost of $50 for photo booth rentals.
3. How is the photo booth transported?
Answer: Carefully :). We cannot lift it and or carry it up stairs. The photo Booth is on caster wheels so we need a smooth area to wheel it into place. Photo booths can go on to elevators.
4. How do we reserve a photo booth?
Answer: Call the office at 518-581-7100.We will enter all of your information into our system. You will need to provide a $100 non-refundable deposit. Your deposit will be applied to the balance of the rental. The balance will be due by the date of the event. Balances paid on credit cards will pay a 3% fee. We accept Visa, MC, or Discover. We also accept cash, certified check, or business check. NO personal checks on the date of the event.
5. What happens prior to and date of our event?
Answer: Someone from our office will call you a day or two prior to your event to finalize. At that time, they will go over delivery. We will be there one to four hours prior to the event start time. A professional will place & set booth, then go over a simple to use touch screen system.
6. What are the Dimensions of the photo booth?
Answer: 48L X 29W X 74 H 399LBS
7. How far do you go?
Answer: As far North as Lake George region. As far south as Kingston. As far east as Vermont & Mass. As far west as Utica. We are based out of the Albany area. Free local delivery. Delivery fees may apply to further points.
8. If my order includes a digital flipbook, when can expect to receive it?
Answer: Please allow 2 weeks after the event to receive your digital flipbook. Flipbooks will be placed on a custom flash drive and will be mailed to you.